Garland, TX, USA, 11/01/2019 / Story.KISSPR.com /
From intricately sculpted vinyl styles to colonial-era zigzag posts, all fences have been designed to protect privacy and discourage unwanted visitors. They were also used to keep those naughty neighborhood kids from destroying your precious flower beds and keeping your pets from leaving the yard.
Whatever the reasons for installing fences for your home, of course, you should look for the most durable fence design. Before you start building fences around your property’s lot, we’ve compiled a list of the most durable materials for fence design:
- Barbed wire – These types of fences are strictly functional, but affordable, effective, and easy to install. Keep in mind that many areas have restricted their use to rural property while some have made it completely illegal.
- Chain Links – Some of the cheapest options include chain link fencing, which you can also install yourself. However, they rust easily and don’t do much to protect privacy.
- Masonry – fences made of stone, brick, stucco and concrete often create a very visually appealing aesthetic and are durable and long-lasting. The main disadvantage is that there is no way to install them yourself. Professional help is required and can be very costly. Due to the weight of the materials, this type of fence also requires pouring structural foundations below the frost line. Wall fences can be combined with other materials such as wood and wrought iron for design, functional or economic purposes.
- Treated Wood – Chemical or pressure treated wood picks, or even cedar-style planks are among the most popular options in this category and can be installed at a wallet-friendly cost. The treatment of these fence materials makes them both moisture and insect resistant. If you want to make these even more durable, you can paint over or seal them.
- Cedar – this particular material is considered the king of privacy fences in the backyard. It’s long-lasting, with a desirable red hue, fewer knots, and a tighter grain than other woods. This fence material also promises to never shrink or warp, and naturally resists insects and decay. We recommend installing a cedar fence with a concrete base.
About R2 Roof Guys
R2 Roof Guys, LLC (formerly known as Richards Roofing) is a family owned company that has been trusted roofers for the Garland, Lavon, Wylie, McKinney, Plano, Frisco and Rowlett areas since 1991. It is their mission to go above and beyond and provide quality control alongside superior customer support.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BUrwoXNDKYh6akHWA
Social Media Tags: fence material, most durable fence material, most durable fence design materials
Release ID: 12724