You are the best and want to be part of a team that values you and where you can create your own opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
We keep growing because we only hire the best and our customers love us for it. We’ve been around for a long time here in the Puget Sound region. You have probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be part of such a team. How much you feel valued when you don’t compromise. How much we inspire continuous education and training. How it feels when customers rave about you and demand that you be the only technician working in their house. How much you can make if you really are the best. Often people come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they can find a fulfilling career, space to grow, and opportunities to excel.
WHAT WE DO
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure top performance for your home’s plumbing and heating systems.
THE BIG JOB
They diagnose and repair plumbing systems and guide customers to informed and safe purchase decisions.
• Maintain communication with shipping, your supervisor, spare parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company car clean inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Fill out the paperwork properly.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Keep a clean driving report and complete it.
• Take training courses that will enable you to grow and develop as a professional.
• You have or are ready to acquire the appropriate certifications. We can help you with that.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
If you can achieve the above and find it fun and challenging, then you have just the right level of skill and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the Puget Sound region. You have unlimited earning potential.
• Delivered by the company, take home at night, new and safer, super cool company car.
• Health insurance – for you and your family – includes health, dental and eyesight.
• New technology including iPad & access to integrated software.
• State-of-the-art tools, parts and consumables.
• Simple IRA with a company match.
• NO ON CALL !!!
• A family. This is the last on the list because it matters most. We care about our team and expect you to bring the same level of care when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will learn to love our company outings and make friends for life at Bee’s Plumbing and Heating.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – take this career step and find exactly what you are looking for. You work in a place where you are valued by your team and your customers and where your work has a direct impact on the company’s success. If that sounds like you, spend a little time researching Bee’s plumbing and heating by visiting beesplumbingandheating.com and reading our reviews online. If you would like to apply for this position please follow the attached links or send an email / phone call.
Call George or text him at 626-497-2263
Job type: full time
Payment: $ 150,000.00 – $ 250,000.00 per year
Considerations for COVID-19:
All of our employees are vaccinated.