New York Post may be compensated and/or receive an affiliate commission if you buy through our links.
If you’re here, you already know that it’s Amazon Prime Day, which has been heating up all month and is now at the ultimate boiling point with the main days of deals happening right now.
You are in the right place if you’re on the hunt for top-rated kitchen appliances and cookware. From July 12 through 13, bestselling brands including KitchenAid, Vitamix, Dash, Le Creuset and more will be on sale for record-low prices, only seen during Prime Day.
To save you time and energy, we have already cooked up a comprehensive list of those must-have and sizzling-hot deals listed below.
Read on for our top picks, and be sure to also browse our site for more deals on all things Amazon Prime 2022, including steals on furniture, beauty and more.
Best Blender Deals
1. KitchenAid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $259, original price: $379
The mixer of your dreams is now on sale. The coveted Kitchenaid stand mixer is back in time for Prime Day 2022, coming in an array of colors to complement any kitchen countertop. This model comes with a 3.5-quart bowl and is compatible with most attachments.
2. Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz Container, $300, original price: $406
Mix it up this Prime Day and invest in the bestselling Vitamix blender. The 64-ounce version is self-cleaning and is perfect for summer smoothies, winter soups and everything in between.
3. Vitamix ONE, Black, $175, original price: $250
We love Vitamix so much that we listed two. This model is a more streamlined and sleek version, so you’ll never want to hide it away in a cabinet. It can hold 32 ounces of your favorite blends and features one easy-to-use dial for all your settings.
4. Hamilton Beach Blender, $28, original price: $45
Life’s a beach, when you have the right blender. This model from Hamilton Beach is now on sale, just in time for the peak of summer smoothie season. The black blender can hold up to 40 ounces and has 12 functions for blending, mixing, dicing, and more.
5. nutribullet GO Portable Blender, $20, original price: $35
Have a healthy smoothie or shake on the go with this smaller nutibullet GO. The portable bullet-shaped blender packs a big punch, cutting through ice, fruit and more to give you a delightfully creamy blend.
6. Braun Electric Hand Mixer, 9-Speed, $74, original price: $105
Don’t hand mix ever again. Instead, check out this Braun mixer that is now heavily discounted for Prime Day. The electric hand mixer comes with attachments for every project and 50% more power than models past.
Best Air Fryer and Instant Pot Deals
1. Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Stainless Steel Slow Cooker with Alexa, $96, original price: $160
Don’t let this deal simmer too long. Get a new Crock-Pot right now while it is on sale for Amazon Prime Day. The silver pot can hold up to six quarts, enough for your hungry family and friends to eat after shopping all day.
2. Instant Pot Omni Plus Air Fryer Toaster Oven, $140, original price: $280
Instant Pot, meet air fryer. This Instant Pot brand air fryer is also a toaster oven with 10 functions making this a truly all-in-one device. It can get up to 450°F, perfect for meat, crispy fries and more.
3. Ninja DZ401 Foodi 10 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone XL 2-Basket Air Fryer, $160, original price: $230
Multitasking in the kitchen has never been more effortless with this dual-basket air fryer. The Ninja brand Foodi can hold up to 10 quarts of the good stuff, with six different functionalities. The best part is that each basket is unique and can simultaneously be set to different temperatures and settings.
4. Dash Tasti-Crisp Family Size Electric Air Fryer, $77, original price: $100
Put down the takeout fries now that you can cook your own at home. The Dash brand air fryer is great for a batch of fries, chicken, veggies and more, with a six-quart capacity and an automatic shut-off in case you get too hungry to remember.
Best Coffee Maker Deals
1. Nespresso VertuoPlus Espresso Machine by Breville, $119, original price: $184
Nespresso lovers should listen up. This year, the VertuoPlus bundle is on sale, coming with the machine in a lovely matte black color and Nespresso Capsules in the medium and dark roast so you can brew right away.
2. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker, $100, original price: $190
Brew up some strong deals this year with Keurig. The K-Elite model is now on sale for $160 off the original price, bringing it to just $100 for a limited time.
3. Ninja CP307 Hot and Cold Brewed System, $135, original price: $200
For hot drinks in the winter and cold in the summer, this Ninja machine works around the clock to keep you caffeinated. The Hot and Cold Brewed System comes with the device, a built-in frother, filters and the carafe for when you need coffee or day to last all day.
4. Lavazza BLUE Classy Mini Single Serve Espresso Coffee Machine, $114, original price: $185
Keep it classy. The Lavazza Classy Mini is a great coffee machine for one or just to keep fueling the home’s coffee addiction one perfect cup at a time. It is now just over $100, so the time to buy is now.
5. Instant Pot Solo 2-in-1 Single Serve Coffee Maker, $70, original price: $120
We think shoppers will snatch this deal up in an instant. The Instant Pot brand coffee maker is a slim model that will look great on any countertop and fit in any crevasse in the kitchen; now under $100.
6. Keurig K- Slim Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $60, original price: $130
Back to Keurig for a moment. This coffee maker is one you can’t miss. The K-Slim device is now more than 50% off, making this an amazing deal for Prime Day coffee lovers.
Best Pots and Pans Deals
1. Amazon Basics Non-Stick Cookware Set, Pots, Pans and Utensils – 15-Piece Set, $37, original price: $68
There’s nothing basic about this year’s deal on pots and pans. Amazon Basics has a 15-piece set just for you, with pots, pans, lids and even some extra utensils that make cooking a breeze.
2. Calphalon Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick Covered Dutch Oven, $85, original price: $130
When it comes to kitchen tools that last, Calphalon is the name of the game. This Dutch oven is non-stick and perfect for any meal you want to whip up. It comes with a lid and matching handles, built to last.
3. Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 15-3/4-Inch Oval Fish Skillet, $180, original price: $270
Nothing fishy about this amazing deal. This pan is a game-changer for those who love the crisp skin on a pan-fried fillet. Now almost $100 off, the Le Creuset pan is made of cast iron, which gets to the perfect searing temperature for fish, chicken and more.
4. KitchenAid Hard Anodized Induction Nonstick Frying Pans, $77, original price: $110
It’s getting hot in here, and this deal is sizzling. The set of two frying pans comes from KitchenAid, now on sale for $77. They both come with clear lids, so you can always see how dinner’s coming along.
5. OXO Good Grips Hard Anodized PFOA-Free 3-piece Nonstick, 8″ 10″ and 12″ Pans, $70, original price: $100
Hugs and kisses go out to our friends at OXO for this set. The three-piece pack of pans is a great way to restock your kitchen, with an eight, 10 and 12-inch size, all with a non-stick coating.
6. Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Chef’s Oven with Glass Lid, $250, original price: $400
Cast your attention this way. The Le Creuset cast iron oven is now on sale, making for a stunning serving dish as well as your Dutch oven. The dish features a glass lid with a ventilation hole and comes in this gorgeous cerise color.
7. Lodge Color Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, $68, original price: $80
Don’t wait until after midnight, or this deal may turn into a pumpkin. The Lodge cast iron Dutch Oven comes in this perfect pumpkin color, ideal for fall but great for every season. Now on sale for $68, the dish can hold up to six liters and is excellent for a family gathering or meal prepping for the whole week.
Best Knife Set Deals
1. Cuisinart 12-piece Knife and Color Blade Guards Set, $15, original price: $20
Here’s a sharp idea: get colorful knives for a more fun kitchen. This set from Cuisinart is a bestseller every year, with an almost perfect 4.8-of-5-star rating and over 33,000 reviews on Amazon. At 25% off, it’s a good time to buy.
2. Calphalon Kitchen Knife Set with Self-Sharpening Block, $126, original price: $220
We’ll cut to the chase here. This knife block is a must for any home cook, and the whole set is now almost $100 off the original price. The Calphalon set comes with 15 pieces, including knives of every size, kitchen scissors and a self-sharpening block.
3. Ninja Foodi NeverDull Premium Knife System, $180, original price: $300
Never dull knives sound like a dream come true. Make that dream a reality with this silver knife block set from Ninja. These premium knives come in a block with a sharpener attached and matching kitchen sheers.
4. KitchenAid All Purpose Shears with Protective Sheath, $6, original price: $12
Use these scissors for when a knife just won’t cut it. This pair of KitchenAid brand kitchen sheers are perfect for anyone, as they also have a protective sheath for easy and safe storage.
Best Grill Deals
1. Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill, $67, original price: $95
No yard is too small for this tabletop grill. The compact grill can be used indoors, too, allowing anyone to achieve that delicious smokey flavor and beautiful grill marks on meat, veggies and more.
2. Ninja IG651 Foodi Smart XL Pro 7-in-1 Indoor Grill/Griddle Combo, $220, original price: $370
Make your barbecue XL even if your space isn’t with this compact and easy-to-use indoor grill. The Ninja brand grill and griddle can be used indoors and out, with seven settings to allow you to cook up whatever your heart desires in a snap.
3. COSORI Indoor Grill & Smart XL Air Fryer Combo Aeroblaze, $168, original price: $240
Get this Amazon bestseller while the deals are still cooking. This COSORI indoor grill is a great way to grill, broil, roast, and more in one compact device. The best part is using Amazon Alexa or your Google Assistant to program and preheat the machine hands-free.
1. Cuisinart ICE-30R Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet and Ice Cream Maker, $70, original price: $100
Go ahead, indulge a bit this Prime Day. The Cuisinart Pure Indulgence ice cream maker can churn up to two quarts of the good stuff, with settings for frozen yogurt, sorbet and ice cream depending on the recipe.
2. Nostalgia Breakfast Station, $68, original price: $100
Remember the smell of waking up to a freshly cooked breakfast wafting from the kitchen? Now you can really embrace that nostalgia with the namesake brand’s Breakfast Station. It can brew a pot of coffee, toast bread and grill up some eggs and bacon all at once, with a cooktop right on top of the retro-looking machine.
3. DASH Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker, $24, original price: $30
Dash to the store and grab some eggs because you’ll want to see this device in action. The Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker can cook 12 eggs at once and can also be used to steam other foods like veggies, dumplings and more in a snap.
4. Rubbermaid 44-Piece Brilliance Food Storage Containers with Lids, $77, original price: $110
Keep food fresh for longer with this set of Rubbermaid containers. The 44-piece set comes with 22 matching bases and lids with a clear container, so you always know what you have in the fridge and freezer without having to pop the top.
5. KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, Pistachio, $20, original price: $33
Mix things up this Prime Day with mint-green bowls that look almost good enough to eat. The three mixing bowls from KitchenAid are a great way to add a pop of color to your kitchen, plus save some space, as they nest perfectly into one another when not in use.
6. Libbey Stemless Margarita Glasses, Set of 6, $23, original price: $33
Cheers to Prime Day 2022! Impress every guest on Margarita Mondays and every day of the week when you serve your drinks in these Libbey stemless glasses, now on sale in a set of six for just around $20.
What Amazon Prime Day deals you need to shop now:
Check out New York Post Shopping for more content.