Every inch of space is valuable in a small apartment
If you’re thinking about design inspirations for your home, our friends at Qanvast have rounded up 8 renovation ideas that look stylish and inviting under 100 square feet!
Stick to a consistent color palette
- 1. White brick walls and wooden beams delimiting the main common areas gave this 4 bedroom apartment an English landscape feel. The furniture used gave a modern updated look.
Interior designer: Thom Signature Design
Location: Punggol Field (HDB, 93 m²)
Renovation cost: $ 35,000
- Tiny but cozy. Rather than staying away from displays and accessories, the condominium took a bold move with tall cabinets to store bells and whistles and moments that help add visual interest to this monotonous apartment.
Interior designer: Hall Interiors
Location: River Valley (HDB, 60 m²)
Renovation cost: $ 75,000
- A black and white palette is classic, but never boring. This apartment has improved the design by playing with geometry and patterned tiles in this colonial-inspired interior.
Interior designer: The association
Location: Hougang (HDB, 56 sqm)
Renovation cost: $ 70,000
- The piquant colors of the living room accessories are mostly in neutral tones and give this house with a Scandinavian theme fun and character. The positive side; These items can easily be swapped out when you feel like you need a change to a more classic look.
Interior designer: FSI
Location: Chestnut Avenue (apartment, 88 square meters)
Renovation cost: $ 58,000
Use the lighting to your advantage
- Using mirrors enhances the spaces at home with this common trick. The light reflection helps in darker passageways or near the windows. The condominium uses natural light and colored furniture to brighten the house.
Interior designer: Sevenvine
Location: Irrawaddy Road (apartment, 84 sqm)
Renovation cost: $ 40,000
- Wear your heart on your sleeve. In this case, the homeowner showed his love for the iconic Eiffel Tower by incorporating an image of the French landmark in a different graphic representation in each room.
Interior designer: space factor
Location: Toa Payoh (apartment, 91 sqm)
Renovation cost: $ 51,000
- A cream palette is enough to pop the bright colors and intricate patterns of the Moroccan charm.
Interior designer: Fatema Design Studio
Location: Pasir Ris (HDB, 98 m²)
Renovation cost: $ 37,500
- This HDB apartment is full of personality. From the crazy TV console in the shape of a tree trunk to industrial-meets-retro elements to the large purple wall that separates the main common areas, this house makes a statement with one big step in decoration!
Interior designer: FSI
Location: Montreal Link (HDB, 93 m 2)
Renovation cost: $ 65,000
Do you need more inspiration for your home? We have tons more in the Qanvast app! Download the app to save ideas, get quotes, and get the renovation cost breakdown! Get the free app from the App Store or Google Play.