Mexico LED Lighting Market 2021 Strategic Reviews – Acuity Brands, Inc., Signify Holdings BV, General Electric Company, Dialight PLC – KSU
The Mexico LED lighting The market report offers an in-depth assessment of the market dynamics, the competitive landscape, the segments and regions to help the readers become familiar with the Mexico LED Lighting Market. In particular, it sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structures, uncertainties, potential risks and growth prospects to help players plan effective strategies for success in the Mexican LED lighting market. What is important is that players gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Mexican LED lighting market.
“A growth of a is expected for the Mexican LED lighting market CAGR of 17.1% in the forecast period (2020-2025). “
Top leader Companies of Mexico’s LED lighting market are Acuity Brands, Inc., Signify Holdings BV, General Electric Company, Dialight PLC, Opple Lighting, ASSIC Group, Eaton Corporation, OSRAM GmbH and other.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report: (30% Flat Rate Discount)
Important market trends:
Growing demand for outdoor lighting due to smart development initiatives to drive market growth
– In Mexico, although LED penetration for end users in residential areas is low, governments are mainly focusing on outdoor lighting to reduce electricity consumption as well as greenhouse gas emissions. According to the INEGI study, the average penetration of LED in living spaces in the country is only 12%.
– Recently the government initiated the project to replace all street lights in the city of Guadalajara, half of the 80,000 total street lights in the city in 200 districts along 100 streets. The project is reportedly self-funded with the associated energy savings. The program provides for a 10-year lease worth MXN 300 million (nearly $ 19 million). This program is expected to save the city over $ 500,000 per month.
Observers observe strong growth in certain regions:
– – Europe Market (Germany, Great Britain, France, Russia, Italy)
– – Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– – South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– – North America Market (USA, Canada, Mexico)
– – Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The latest industry data in this report:
– Mexico LED Lighting Market Size & Analysis (2015-2025)
– Market share analysis of the Mexican LED lighting market (%), 2015-2025
– LED lighting market share in Mexico by brand
– LED Lighting Market Share in Mexico by Company
– Mexico LED Lighting Market Assessment and Opportunity (Value), 2015-2025
– Market analysis and forecast for LED lighting in Mexico
– Promising development of LED lighting in Mexico by large companies
– Detailed Mexico LED lighting portfolio of the main companies
– Major deals in the Mexican LED lighting market
– Analysis of the main companies
The full report can be found at: (Free advice for your company)
The report answers the following questions about the Mexico LED lighting market:
– How big is the Mexican LED lighting market in 2015-2026?
– What is the revenue that will be generated with each Mexican LED lighting in the forecast period?
– Which Mexican LED lighting has the highest market share?
– What are the leading companies dominating the Mexican LED lighting market? What is the share of these companies in the Mexican LED lighting market?
– How will the industry develop in the forecast period 2021-2026?
– What is the key development being implemented by the leading players to differentiate themselves in this market?
– Who are the main players in this market?
Adaptation of the report: This report can be customized to provide additional data for up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales team ([email protected]).
Note: All of the reports we have listed have tracked the effects of COVID-19. Both before and after the entire supply chain was taken into account. If possible, we will also provide an additional supplement / report on the COVID-19 update to the report in the third quarter.
Comments are closed.