Dublin, December 22nd, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Cladding Market Research Report by Material (Fiber Cement, Vinyl and Wood), by Consumer Industry (Non-Residential and Residential Buildings), by Region (America, Asia.) Pacific and Europe , Middle East and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 “report added ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
The global siding market size was estimated at $ 72.99 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $ 77.53 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 6.55% to $ 106.85 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps business leaders make better decisions when exchange rate data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year, and years 2022 to 2026 as forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the siding to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on the material, the fiber cement, vinyl and wood market was studied.
- Based on the end user industry, the non-residential and residential building market was studied.
- Based on the region, the North and South America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East, and Africa markets were studied. America is being studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is being studied further in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia Pacific region is being further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East, and Africa will be further explored in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and regions to help the provider define an alignment or correspondence between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable suitability for the vendors to implement successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development as well as strategies for the introduction of new products in order to carry out further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes the vendors in the Siding market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support). helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of providers taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It brings the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other providers in this area. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the providers for the base year. It shows the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merging characteristics.
Company usability profiles:
The report thoroughly examines the recent significant developments by the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global Cladding Market, including Alumasc Group PLC, Arconic Corporation, Compagnie De Saint-Gobain SA, Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Doke Extrusion LLC, Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding, Headwaters, Inc, James Hardie Industries PLC, Kingspan Group, Knauf Gips KG, Lixil Group Corporation, Louisiana Pacific Corporation, NICHIHA Co., Ltd, Rockwool India Pvt. Ltd, SHERA Public Company Limited, Tata Steel Limited, USG Corporation, Westlake Chemical Corporation and Wienerberger AG.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides extensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes market penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, undeveloped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Offers a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capacities of the leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Siding Market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 affecting the global Shielding Market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas are to be invested in during the forecast period in the global Siding Market?
4. What is the competitive window for opportunity in the global siding market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global siding market?
6. What is the market share of the leading players in the global siding market?
7. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global siding market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
5. Market insights
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Growing residential and infrastructure construction activity
126.96.36.199. Potential demand due to the high durability of the siding
188.8.131.52. Increasing use of combined cladding materials to give the building a unique aesthetic value
184.108.40.206. Capital-intensive raw materials for siding
220.127.116.11. Emerging demand for fiber cement siding worldwide
18.104.22.168. Cheap government initiatives to improve infrastructure and introduce green sidings
22.214.171.124. High repair and installation costs
5.2. Cumulative Effects of COVID-19
6. Siding market, by material
6.2. Fiber cement
7. Siding market, by end-user industry
7.2. Non-living area
8. America’s siding market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific aftermarket
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa siding market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
11/10 United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis by major players
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Alumasc Group PLC
12.2. Arconic Corporation
12.3. Compagnie De Saint-Gobain SA
12.4. Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc.
12.5. DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
12.6. Doke Extrusion LLC
12.7. Georgia Pacific vinyl siding
12.8. Headwaters, Inc
12.9. James Hardie Industries PLC
12.10. Kingspan group
11/12 Knauf Gips KG
12.12. Lixil Group Corporation
12.13. Louisiana Pacific Corporation
12.14 NICHIHA Co., Ltd
12.15. Rockwool India Pvt. GmbH
12.16. SHERA Aktiengesellschaft Limited
12.17. Tata Steel Limited
12.18. USG Corporation
12.19. Westlake Chemical Corporation
12.20. Wienerberger AG
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nagc96 for more information on this report