The Cat Grade and Slope System is a two-dimensional (2D) system that removes irregularities from the surface and controls the thickness of the mat.
- Can be equipped with single or double LCD displays
- Text-based menus offer multiple language options to aid today’s various paving teams and allow operators to easily configure the system to meet the required specifications for the job site
- The system communicates with the machine ECM to ensure automatic calibration of each drag point valve and ensure that each cylinder responds smoothly for optimal performance and excellent mat quality
- Can be equipped with sound or contact sensors
- Can also be configured with an averaging beam