Franklin, TN – The Franklin Fire Department put out a house fire in the Stream Valley subdivision Wednesday afternoon.
They were sent to the two-story residence on Streamside Ln at around 1:45 p.m.
The homeowner smelled smoke and discovered heavy smoke in the attic during an investigation. She evacuated and called 911.
Franklin Fire Marshal Andy King said the fire started in the attic and was believed to be due to a faulty HVAC unit.
Firefighters contained the fire in the attic. King estimated the damage at $ 5,000. Nobody was injured.
Offers for you
Support our publication by shopping here
Improve Your Heart Health With All-Natural Soltea Daily Supplement – Click Now To Save 25% On Your First Order
All-Natural Heart Health Supplement – Save 25% Now
Raise financially smart children with a card that gives you control over how they use it.
Get a managed debit card for your kids
Introduction to programming games for the next generation.
Coding for children.
Acorns help you grow your money. Take control with all-in-one investing, retirement, control, and more.
Receive a $ 5 bonus when you sign up.
Grow Credit is a free Mastercard that you can use to pay for your subscriptions as you build up credit.
Build up your credit today!
Adjust coverage, compare prices and save.
So, in a matter of minutes, you can get rid of hundreds of your home and auto insurance
Consolidate your debt and save money as you pay it off …
Overcome your credit card debt
Know your spending habits, expect overdrafts, and get up to $ 250. Only takes 2 minutes. No credit check.
Get your finances going.
Previous articleHard freeze warning for Thursday eveningNext articleWilliamson County Coronavirus Case Number
This is a press release sent to Williamson Source. Williamson Source is your personal portal to all things Williamson County. Our goal is to make life here more pleasant and fulfilling every day.
Comments are closed.