Vancouver, British Columbia, February 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global Decorative Concrete market size was USD 16.74 billion in 2020 and is projected to have a market size of USD 26.99 billion at a constant CAGR of 6.1% in 2028 to reach. according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Decorative concrete is known for its strength, workmanship, and affordability. Decorative concrete is fast becoming a popular and inexpensive option to enhance decor in retail stores and locations, as well as in restaurants and showrooms. Rising construction activity in the residential sector as well as growing population and rapid urbanization are other key factors for the growth of the market.
Activities in the construction industry are revitalized in countries around the world, and increasing investments in smart cities in developed and developing countries are important factors that are expected to significantly fuel the growth of the global decorative concrete market. Governments invest in industrial and commercial infrastructures in developing countries and implement various projects and programs related to infrastructure development and renovation. Decorative concrete has steadily gained in importance for applications such as floors, patios, pool decks, countertops and entrances, among other things. The material can also be used in large houses for installing elaborate concrete driveways for renovating rooms and interiors.
Request your FREE sample copy with table of contents @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/530
Concrete supports can restore damaged and distressed concrete slabs and save time, costs and effort for demolition and replacement. In addition, decorative concrete renovation does not require a four-week hardening time for new cement. Renewing instead of replacing floors also saves a lot of time and money. Decorative concrete is also environmentally friendly. Concrete, unlike marble, is a sustainable green material and it is expected that increasing concerns about environmental impact and climate change will support the demand for decorative concrete in the future. Decorative concrete is durable and energy efficient. It reduces the need for HVAC equipment and cuts power consumption and bills.
Key highlights of the report
- In July 2020, CEMEX launched Vertura, a range of low-carbon concretes. The product was developed to reduce carbon dioxide and offer climate-neutral concrete products. The product was launched in the USA after successful launch in Europe and Mexico. The range consists of Vertura Plus, Vertura Classic and Vertura Ultra.
- Stained decorative concrete is used to stain colors deeply in concrete slabs. These materials come in two forms: acid-based and water-based stains. Acid stains result in rich and uneven stains, while water-based stains result in even and lighter stains on concrete floors.
- Decorative concrete pool decks are gaining traction as this material offers various design options. Decorative concrete can help customers bring colored concrete or diamond patterns into their pool deck. The material is easy to care for and only needs to be cleaned and resealed occasionally.
- The non-residential segment had the largest share of sales among the end-user segments in 2020. Increasing renovation activities in hotels and cafés to increase customer frequency and the consumer base as well as to improve the accommodation experience are driving the growth of this segment. For example, JW Marriot opened a new hotel in Canberra, Australia that has polished concrete floors to improve the look of the hotel.
- North America has had the largest share of sales in the global decorative concrete market due to the growing demand for single family homes in various US states. The trend towards core families in countries in the region and the preference for lower cost housing, floors, walls, patios and other components are expected to fuel the growth of the market in the region in the future.
Check our prices @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/530
Emergen Research has segmented the global Decorative Concrete Market by Type, Application, End Use, and Region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2021-2028)
- Pickled concrete
- Colored concrete
- Punched concrete
- Epoxy concrete
- Polished concrete
- Concrete overlays
- Application Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2021-2028)
- Pool decks
- Driveways & sidewalks
- End Use Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2021-2028)
- Non-residential buildings
Click here to access the report study, read the key highlights of the report, and view the projected trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/decorative-concrete-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2021-2028)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Check out our related reports:
Spherical Graphite Market The size was estimated at $ 2,435.8 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 9,598.8 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 18.6%. The spherical graphite market is seeing double-digit growth due to its increasing use in the manufacture of lithium-ion batteries.
Sodium Dichromate Market The size was estimated at $ 759.2 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 1,242.4 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.3%. The market for sodium dichromate is in high demand due to its increasing application in the areas of pigment, metal finishing, production of chrome compounds, leather tanning and wood preservatives.
Soundproofing market The size was estimated at $ 12.94 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 19.64 billion by 2027 with an annual growth rate of 5.3%. The acoustic insulation market is in high demand due to its increasing application in the construction, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions are solely focused on their purpose of locating, targeting, and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across a variety of demographic and cross-industry sectors, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across various industries including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, types, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our customers are aware of the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from various fields. Our industry experience and the ability to develop a specific solution for all research problems enable our customers to secure an advantage over their respective competitors.
Corporate sales specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-decorative-concrete-market