New York, September 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The increasing construction activity around the world combined with the growing urban population are driving the growth of the market.
The global decorative concrete market is projected to reach $ 15.35 billion by 2026, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Decorative concrete can be applied to new or existing surfaces. This concrete is available in a variety of designs, colors, and texture combinations. Numerous application methods are also possible, including thin stamp pads, acid staining, and syringe texture. You can even imitate natural stone.
The global increase in residential construction activities and the growing population are driving the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization and industrialization will also boost demand for decorative concrete over the forecast period. The construction industry is a booming industry and is likely to remain so as the development process continues, especially in developing countries. In addition, increasing investment in smart cities in emerging markets will fuel global demand for decorative concrete.
Decorative concrete gives the buildings durability, aesthetics and flexibility. They improve the performance and life expectancy of the concrete. These materials disintegrate more slowly than others. They also help the floors hold the weight of heavier loads and withstand other damaging factors like mold, weather, and dust. Another major advantage of decorative concrete is its low maintenance. For all its tremendous advantages, decorative concrete is easy to afford due to its lower maintenance and installation costs.
Request a free sample of this research report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1886
Other important findings from the report suggest
- Among the product types, floors account for the largest market share in 2018 with ~ 25% and are expected to show the fastest growth of 6.3% in the forecast period. Decorative concrete floors are fully customizable and offer an excellent alternative to traditional floors such as carpet, linoleum, tile, wood, stone or marble. Color selection, patterns, textures and surface options ensure unlimited design possibilities.
- In addition, concrete is exceptionally durable, long-lasting and easy to care for. Applying a decorative treatment to existing concrete subfloors is an affordable and environmentally friendly option.
- Europe had the largest market share in 2018 with ~ 31%. High construction and infrastructure spending significantly increases the demand for decorative concrete.
- Companies working to spread decorative concrete around the world have focused on building a market in Europe. The cement and concrete sector in Europe also plays an important role in the global growth of the decorative concrete market. In addition, the increase in public spending has led to targeted investments in the infrastructure and construction industries.
- The most important participants include HeidelbergCement AG, Sika AG, Boral Limited, LafargeHolcim Ltd., BASF SE, Bomanite India, Mcknight Custom Concrete Inc., PPG Industries Inc., Seacoast Concrete, Deco-Crete LLC. The companies have pursued various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to forge ongoing paths and develop new developments in the market.
Click the link below to identify key industry trends: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/decorative-concrete-market
Segments covered in the report:
For this report, reports and data have been segmented in the global Decorative Concrete Market on the basis of the product type, application, end-user and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons, and Revenue, MILLION USD; 2016-2026)
- Punched concrete
- Pickled concrete
- Polished concrete
- Engraving concrete
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons, and Revenue, $ Mn; 2016-2026)
- Driveways & sidewalks
End User Outlook (Volume, Kilotons, and Revenue, $ Mn; 2016-2026)
Order now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1886
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons and Revenue, Million USD; 2016-2026)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Browse other similar reports over Building material Category by reports and data
Polymer Concrete Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polymer-concrete-market
Wooden decking market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wooden-decking-market
Green cement market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/green-cement-market
Information about reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions focus solely on your purpose of locating, targeting, and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across different populations and industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across a wide variety of industries including healthcare, technology, chemistry, energy, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our customers are aware of the latest trends in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from various specialist areas.