The CP75 II offers higher material transfer rates with its 36-inch wide independent conveyor belts, while ergonomic controls and poor visibility provide an operator-centric platform for residential and commercial paving applications.
- The 74 hp Deutz 2.9 Tier IV Final turbo engine offers higher torque, better fuel consumption and higher power at lower speeds
- Operator-oriented platform with operating elements mounted on the screed, intuitive electrical switch functions, direct steering of the connecting lever and the possibility of operating the platform from both sides
- Heavy-duty, interchangeable components, including real conveyor bottom plates and auger flights made from hardened steel
- Option for highly efficient chain / slat conveyors or the patented High Flow Material Conveyor, a system that eliminates segregation and increases material transfer
- The electrically heated EZC815 screed has a standard paving width of 8 to 15 inches, paired with class-exclusive features of the motorway class for leading mat quality in a commercial package
- Options include LED floodlight packages, slope and slope automation, and more
[VIDEO] Carlson Paving’s CP75 II asphalt paver offers improvements to the material handling system