Ceramic tiles, vinyl tiles and floor tiles, luxury vinyl tiles, wood and laminate floors, and carpeting
Dublin, February 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report analyzing the size, proportion and trends of flooring in the Asia-Pacific region by product (ceramic tile, wood and laminate floors), by application (residential, non-residential) and Segment Forecasts, 2020-2027 “report was added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The Asia Pacific flooring market size is projected to reach $ 285.86 billion by 2027
Due to the positive outlook for the entire construction industry, the market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.0% in relation to sales over the forecast period.
The construction industry is expected to be driven by an increase in spending on affordable housing. Governments of countries such as Indonesia and India actively grant subsidies for land and construction costs and reduce the bureaucratic effort involved in planning and approval processes. These initiatives are having a positive impact on the entire construction market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The penetration of multinational brands backed by favorable trade policies is contributing to the growth of the trade sector in the Asia-Pacific region. The consistent increase in the construction of office space, shopping malls, lodging and other usable space in the region should drive demand for ceramic tile floors.
The flooring market in the region is characterized by intense competition between flooring manufacturers in major countries. Increasing investment and continuous research and development in vinyl flooring products have led to the introduction of floor coverings with improved durability and strength.
Asia Pacific Flooring Market Highlights
- Ceramic tiles are expected to have a 4.7% CAGR over the forecast period due to their popularity and beneficial properties such as low porosity and resistance to fungus, bacteria, moisture and stains.
- The Residential Applications segment saw its market share add more than 61% to sales in 2019 due to increasing construction for apartment buildings in the region, fueling demand for flooring over the forecast period.
- In the Asia-Pacific region, a return on sales of 4% is expected due to the increasing development of new innovative flooring solutions and changing consumer trends in construction solutions and flooring design.
- Due to the population growth and industrial development of the country, China was estimated to have the highest regional share of over 36%, which favored the growth of the flooring market during the forecast period.
- Key players in the market are increasingly focused on improving product quality and providing product customizations. Investments, divestments and regional expansion are the key strategies of the main players in order to strengthen their market presence.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Summary
Chapter 3. Asia Pacific Flooring Market Variables, Trends, and Sizes
3.1. Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1. Outlook on the construction market in the Asia-Pacific region
3.2. Mapping of penetration and growth prospects
3.3. Asia Pacific Flooring Market Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Raw material trends (vinyl floors)
3.3.2. Sales channel analysis
3.3.3. Analysis of supplier selection
3.4. Asia Pacific Flooring Market – Regulatory Landscape
3.5. Asia Pacific Flooring: Market Dynamics
3.5.1. Market driver analysis
3.5.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.5.3. Industry challenges
3.6. Asia Pacific Flooring Industry Analysis: Porter’s
3.7. Asia Pacific Flooring Industry Analysis – PESTEL
3.8. Market entry strategies
3.9. Case studies
3.9.1. MOHAWK Industries
3.9.2 Sangetsu Corporation
3.9.3. TOLI Corporation
Chapter 4. Asia Pacific Flooring Market: Product Estimates and Trend Analysis
4.1. Asia Pacific Flooring: Product Movement Analysis and Market Share, 2019 and 2027
4.2. Market Size & Forecasts and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2027 for the following:
4.2.1. Ceramic tiles
4.2.2. Vinyl panels & floor tiles
4.2.3. Luxury vinyl tiles
4.2.4. Wood and laminate floors
Chapter 5. Asia Pacific Flooring Market: Application Estimates and Trend Analysis
5.1. Asia Pacific Flooring: Application Movement Analysis and Market Share, 2019 and 2027
5.2. Market Size & Forecasts and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2027 for the following:
5.2.2. Non-residential buildings
18.104.22.168. retail trade
22.214.171.124. Health care
Chapter 6. Asia Pacific Flooring Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
6.1. Asia Pacific Flooring: Regional Motion Analysis and Market Share, 2019 and 2027
6.2. Market size and forecasts as well as trend analysis, 2016 to 2027
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Important global players and the latest developments as well as their effects on the industry
7.2. Important company / competition categorization
7.3. Supplier landscape
7.4. Analysis of the company’s market position
7.5. Competitive dashboard analysis
7.7. List of emerging companies and their geographic presence
Chapter 8. Competitive Profiles
- Karndean Design Flooring
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
- Carpet One Australasia Pty. Ltd.
- Kajaria Ceramics Limited
- Toli Corporation
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- RAK ceramics
- Atlas Concorde SPA
- Milliken & Company
- EGGER Group
- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Interface, Inc.
- Tarkett SA
- Forbo floor systems
- Polyflor Ltd.
- LG Hausys
- Hyundai L & C.
- CI Takiron Corporation
- Beixin Resilient Flooring Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Grand Dragon Peng Lid New Material Co., Ltd.
- Graboplast Zrt.
- Mondo Floorings (China) Co., Ltd.
- Tajima Roofing Co., Ltd.
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4hluz6 for more information on this report