New York, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the 3D Concrete Printing Market Report 2021-2031 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058448/?utm_source=GNW
3D concrete printing plays an essential role in the construction industry. It is a form of additive manufacturing in which components were manufactured in completely new shapes, something that was previously not possible with traditional concrete formwork. The demand for 3D concrete printing is growing significantly due to technological advances in the construction sector.
The global 3D concrete printing market is estimated at USD xx million in 2020 and is expected to grow at an annual growth rate of xx% from 2021 to 2026. In 2020, the global 3D concrete printing market was dominated by the ready-mixed concrete type, which made up xx% of the total market.
The market-leading 3D concrete printing manufacturers have grown through acquisitions and location expansions in order to offer almost all required services worldwide. However, there is still a role to be played by specialist 3-D concrete printing manufacturers, especially those who offer bespoke 3-D concrete printing products and services.
How you will benefit from this report
Read on to find out how you can take advantage of future business opportunities in this sector.
Get 397 tables and 345 figures not available elsewhere in this brand new 531 page report.
The 531-page report offers clear detailed insights into the global 3D Concrete Printing Market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today, you’ll stay better informed and ready to act.
• Sales and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the global 3D concrete printing market.
• Sales and Growth Forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global 3D Concrete Printing Market by Type:
– Ready mix
– prefabricated part
– High density
– Lime concrete
– punched concrete
• Sales and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the global 3D concrete printing market by technology:
– Extrusion based
– Powder based
• Sales and Growth Forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the Global 3D Concrete Printing Market by Product Type:
– Panels & lintels
• Sales and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the global 3D concrete printing market by end-use industry:
• Sales and growth forecasts from 2021 to 2031 for the leading national markets:
– United States
– United Kingdom
– The Netherlands
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of Asia Pacific
– Saudi Arabia
– Rest of LAMEA
Profiles of the leading manufacturing companies for 3D concrete printing:
• Apis Cor
• Balfour Beatty Plc
• BetAbram (Interelab)
• CyBe Construction BV
• Foster + Partners Limited
• HeidelbergCement AG
• Kier Group Plc
• PC from Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
• Sika AG
• XtreeE SAS
• Yingchuang Construction Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (Winsun)
The content of each profile differs depending on the organization. In general, a profile contains the following information:
• An overview of the company’s 3D concrete printing products and services
• Analysis of recent financial performance – annual sales of the companies
• Evaluation of developments – activities, acquisitions, production capacities, deals, new service offers and collaborations
Key questions answered by this report:
• Who are the leading manufacturers of 3D concrete printing?
• Which factors are driving and inhibiting the growth of leading 3D concrete printing manufacturers?
• How have the leading 3D concrete printing manufacturers developed financially in recent years?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06058448/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.